Forum home Problem solving

Did I do right?

2»

• RESULT

Just recieved an email with an extremely sincere apology. They have offered a full refund or the plant of my choice totally free. Due to having no space left in the garden I've opted for a refund, although I didn't expect anything at all.
  • If they have offered it then hound them... i received a rotted clematis from a company and called to complain they offered me a replacement which still hasn't come so I called them on monday they had no record of the replacement being ordered so have ordered me another replacement ( although I hang my head in shame as the original dead rotten rooted clematis has since sprouted in my kitchen and is now about 1.5 feet high!!) keep the email ..... Keep hounding as a consumer you have to protect your purchasing right and power

• Refund was paid back into paypal this morning image
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 87,918

It sounds as if they may be aware that they have a Vine Weevil problem at their nursery.

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Dove, they did seem genuinly shocked that this had happened, I guess its difficult to know what's lurking below the surface.