Forum home The potting shed

Lidl

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks artjack ! nobody's more surprised than me !!! First seeds have ever sown
  • More gardening stuff in Lidl next week too image
  • Orchid LadyOrchid Lady Posts: 5,800

I might go and get some of that seed compost.  I had never used seed compost until this year and bought a bag of John Innes, considering it is meant to be one of the best I was disappointed to find 2 quite large stones in it.....not good at all for seed compost!!  So I will stock with the cheaper stuff that seems to be better image

Thank you Duncan, my OH is now the proud owner of a new hedge trimmer........no excuse now!  And a few 'extras' happened to jump in my trolley too, like a new Camellia and 5 packets of bulbs, oh and some seed trays (but they were essentials!).  Then I went to Aldi and got some seed compost image

• I'm stuck at work until 2000hrs so everything will be gone when I get chance to go image

That's rubbish Duncan and had I known I wouldn't have come on showing off about my purchases....sorry image I hope there is something left when you get there.

• Story of my life. Other half is trying to get some stuff before she collects me tonight.
  • donutsmrsdonutsmrs Posts: 475

Bought three lovely Geraniums from Lidl this morning, they are really strong sturdy plants. I have potted them into terracotta pots and they look lovely, l have put them in the greenhouse for now. Hope you are able to get the things you want Duncan, that's really pants that you are working so late.image

• Other half managed to get me a spade (not the shovel) and a couple of small garden tools plus some spring loaded clips. Got no forks though image