Forum home The potting shed

Lidl

• Morning all well the woodpeckers woke us all up this morning!!!! Ratt a tattt tattt a tattt ratt a tatt..... Grrrrrrrrr. Cold and frosty this morning but nothing seems to have suffered thank goodness...... Well best I see to lil monster later peeps

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Stacey the bargains don't start until the 6th, no need to be at Lidl at this time of the morningimageimage

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah, the other half sends me to buy it all the time. Never had any problems with it.
  • Mrs GMrs G Posts: 336

Thanks artjak and Zoomer was my husband's birthday today so we're stuffed!

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Bought some seeds at Lidl today; cheapest packet was 29p I think; brillimage

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,809

Last years compost at Lidl was dreadful. After removing the 6 inch nail, I seived a third of a bag of chunks of wood etc out of it.---not to mention the bits of plastic in it.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Have never tried their compost. A local farmer warned me against their meat; it is very easy to label something as British, when it may not actually have been reared here.

• Mrs GMrs G Posts: 336

Wickes compost £3 for 70 litres I use it for everything.

• I bought some Aldi seed and cutting compost this morning and it seemed good to me. Very dark and crumbly.