Forum home Talkback

Monty in the rain

Anyone have any news about Monty's Herefordshire garden?

I know it is subject to flooding at the best of times, so goodness knows how things are at present.

He 'tweets' quite a lot, so I thought he may have mentioned it. 

• archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,155

love to know myself . keep safe monty 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,378

He's been talking about making some changes to the garden ..............  he probably didn't mean flood defences and drainage channels image 

I know there are many things at risk at the present that are more important than a garden, but I hope his lovely garden's not suffering too much 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Since starting this thread I've picked-up on this 'tweet' he has made.

"Despite water stretching from the back door as far as the eye can see, it does look wonderful. Suddenly living in a borrowed lake."

• yakramyakram Posts: 20

Let's hope the water has subsided before the new GW prog starts on 07 March. image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I hope all is okay with his garden as with other people's. Me thinks he might have more assistance and means than some of us.

• yakram wrote (see)

Let's hope the water has subsided before the new GW prog starts on 07 March. image

Yakram.....Hi, nice to see you around. image

• archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,155

i think  they should  film  GW flood special ,

• Mrs GMrs G Posts: 336

Well his box hedging was on the way out anyway, bet this water has finished it off.

• Well I suppose it was a good job he was re-designing it!