Forum home Tools and techniques

Work Trousers

Monty had some great work trousers with a high waist on last night on Gardeners World.  My husband suffers with a bad back and would like to purchase some of these, can you tell me where they came from?


  • wrighttwrightt Posts: 226

    If he suffers with a bad back, he should wear a back protector which i think you can get from a sports shop. Its like a piece of think felt eith velco around it. Sorry don't know where the trousers came from though it could be Scatts.

  • He already wears a back support, but this does not help with moden trousers as these are short in the body and hang off the hips, but thanks anyway

  • BookertooBookertoo Posts: 1,306

    Try a fishing shop, I recall a friend wearing high waisted trousers for that (no, I don't mean waders, although come to think of it ........), failing that a climbing fell walking shop - lots of good sites on the interweb.

  • Didn't see the programme but Monty often wears "fishtail back" trousers held up with braces. Nice gear, but not cheap. Use google for more info and stockists.

Sign In or Register to comment.