Forum home Talkback

Gardener come.....

TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

....just wondered what kind of day jobs the lovely gardening folk on here have. I'm a gardener-come-surveyor. I build warehouses and factories for a living. If you're happy to share, what do you do......?

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

Draughtsman drawing heat exchangers.

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,469

What is a heat exchanger clarington? 

• archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,155

ship canal fishermanimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,382

I was an Arts Administrator in an Early Music and Fine Art venue, then somehow found myself in a team of social workers supporting the families of children with profound and life-limiting disabilities, but as from 5 November last

I'm retired image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Archie - what's your favourite fish? Dove - what's your favourite song?

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 79,382

It's not a piece of Early Music - but the song The Ash Grove,  in Benjamin Britten's arrangement, is very special to me for several reasons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0eBX2Ey-ZE

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Touched that you shared such a lovely piece of music Dove. Truly beautiful. Thank you.

• BookertooBookertoo Posts: 1,306

Retired nurse, loving retirement! 

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Murals and special effects in paint, semi-retired. That means I don't have to work, but still do some projects.image

• Retired English teacher. Hardly ever think about what I used to be. Now I'm a granny, a gardener and a cook.