Forum home Talkback

SPECIAL OFFER Sarcococca confusa

• Verdun have you heard of this.... Dierama argyreum white flowers. Is it any good, is it worth investing in. I'm looking at the paddock plant site!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 80,541

Red, have you seen my post about the Sarcococca  confusa around our hotel at the weekend?

Dovefromabove wrote (see)

...................... Oh, I forgot to tell you about the hotel - all around the outside, between the hotel and the River Thames, was an extensive planting of Sarcococca confusa - the smell as you walked past was absolutely heavenly!!!

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• I have ordered one now and I can't wait. Being delivered along with my other new plants on wednesday. I'm not in so I really hope they leave them!!!! ????

• Damn!!!! Stop teasing me. I wondered about waiting till my order came incase I got any money off vouchers!!! Wish I spotted it with first order as will now have extra postage!!

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 10,234

He is leading you astray Red !!

my OH once declared, having found multiple packets of something in the cupboard (because they were on 3 for 2, or some such nonsense) - "the trouble with your economies, is that we could be bankrupt before we enjoy the fruits of the third pack ....."

• I may wait and see what comes with the 6 I ordered, it's on my wish list now! Problem is the more I view sites the more I want.

i emailed paddock plants and 5 minutes later had a call from them. BoY what a lovely man, can't change my order to pop another plant in but wanted to let me know ASAP. Lovely customer service!!