I really enjoy this forum

I just want to say how much I really enjoy chatting to you all in this forum.

I'm not a one for 'Twitter' or 'Facebook' and what on earth is 'Twerking'? But I have found this 'Chatroom', if that's the correct term, a great deal of fun and very informative.

Everyone offers such good advice and I feel I can ask the most obvious question and no-one makes fun of you. So I big thanks to everyone for making this so friendlyimage

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,255

I second that, ditto to all the above.

I feel I have made some really good friends here. Such really lovely people .

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,665

Thirded image

A really lovely lot of people on here and a really nice place to spend some time sharing our love of growing things ....................... and cake image

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • archiepemarchiepem Posts: 1,156

Dovefromabove wrote (see)

Thirded image

A really lovely lot of people on here and a really nice place to spend some time sharing our love of growing things ....................... and cake image

and a good claretimage

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,665

Cheers Archie!

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • KEFKEF Posts: 8,915

And so say all of us imageimage One of the best things I did joining in, love it.

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,255

Did someone mention cake image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 2,931

Ditto.image

Some of us are still wearing silly hats. Verdun, how have you managed smiley's with no hatimage

• 4thPanda4thPanda Posts: 4,145

I love it here too imageimageimage

Zoomer, if you just press the smiley face icon it has no hats image

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 2,931