Forum home Problem solving



Something is eating my soft plants .It looks like thin tread or dental frost. And about an inch long.We think we got it in from horse compost .Also this winter we bought a load of cow compost and its full of these worms.Dont know how to get rid of it.Can anyone tell me how to and what the worms are called.


  • Are you sure the worm is eating your plants? what your describing sounds like young red worms which are commonly found in manure, and wont harm your plants. Picture or more info might help

Sign In or Register to comment.