Forum home Tools and techniques

Cloche Clips

I have lots of old greenhouse glass which I would like to make cloches out of, ie 2 panes of glass leant together to form a 'tent'. My old gardening book refers to clips as 'patent' clips. I have been searching for over a year now. Does anyone know of where I can purchase these, or an alternative? Perhaps a resourceful gardener has a DIY solution?


  • jeffdjeffd Posts: 61


    They are available at Amazon (Cloche Clips in packs of 24) .

Sign In or Register to comment.