That's Monty done till March!

• SingySingy Posts: 206

clueless have you checked the iplayer, they sometimes leave the entire series available for viewing.

• clkclk Posts: 95

I'd like to see more of Carol's cat as well as Nigel. Perhaps they should have a Gardeners' Pets programme?

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,041

Will my newts be eligible clk?

Newts are good too nutcutlet but not as cute

I'll send them on a cute newt training course.

• Ginglygangly wrote (see)

I think Nigel might be getting his own series soon image

Don't get me wrong, I think Nigel is a gorgeous dog......but oh dear, does he have to be in every shot.......dog, barrow, barrow, dog, dog, barrow etc etc.

We know that some time ago he was ill and (quite rightly) there was an outpouring of public sympathy......but Mr D (never to miss a trick) has now gone completely OTT. 

I think that will be down to directors/producers or whatever TV programmes have, David

• I have read somewhere that Monty Don will be taking over Chelsea coverage from Alan Tichmarsh  next year, and that Alan has declined to take a smaller part in the coverage.  Is this true, does any one know.  I would miss Alan's knowledge and presenting skills.

P.S.  I am in the Nigel fan club!  Could offer a couple of knobbly toads to the pet show.

• I'm in the process of transferring the last two years of GW onto DVD. But it's a slow procedure.