what's still flowering in your garden?

MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,736
How many flowers are still on the go as the year passes... In my garden I still have the following in flower... Kaffir pillows Coreoosis Gusts Salvia mystic spires Cosmos Penstemon Campanula Nasturtium Osteoapernum Geranium Cyclamen Fushia Michaelmas daisies Salvia hot lips Lavertera Rudbekia Wow I quite enjoyed that... What has everyone else got in flower, planning a good late show next year...

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,091

Dahlias, in spite of the -2 and a frost the other day, cyclamen, Busy-Lizzies in the sheltered places, hardy fuschias, pink gaura, lavatera, zinnias still have flowers but looking a bit sad around the stems, osteospermum, black-eyed Susan, gaillardia, a blue salvia patens, the nasturtiums that seeded themselves, geranium Rozanne, cosmos, a few roses, violas and pansies.

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,736
    BL my blackeyed Susan and blue salvia patens gave up a while ago.
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,220

I have a stokesia still in flower, and a white cosmos still struggling on, and a couple of dahlias still flowering.

Cannas in pots and lifted Salvia patens still flowering in greenhouse.

It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,736
    Verdun, I think I have the last one too, leucanthingy...is it the tall white daisy?
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

I have the broadway lights variety but it only flowered once this year. I dont think I cut the flowering stems down far enough after the first flush

• Mrs GMrs G Posts: 336

I have sedum, cosmos, ox-eye daisy and ammi visnaga still in flower but the garden is looking sorry for itself generally.

• ElusiveElusive Posts: 992

I do have Coreposis, Penstemon, Chocolate Cosmos, Some Bedding Geraniums and Fuchsias, Japanese Anemones just finishing.

• hollie hockhollie hock Posts: 3,340

There's a few that's still going, hard to believe as we are now into November. Cosmos are still great, snapdragons, clary sage, statice, rudebekias, penstemons, sweet rockets, evening primose, few feeble sweet williams and  the bowles mauve wallflowersimage

Long may the mild weather continue.

Matt if you see this I sent you a pm, don't think they are working properly, but I'm moving and can't take the garden with me