Leaf Mould!

• If you've no lawn then suppose a lawnmower is not an essential piece of gardening kit. The great thing about the lawnmower is not only does it collect leaves but it chops them up so they rot quicker. You can use it to collect leaves from driveways, yards and the lawn. if you don't want grass in the leaves raise the blade.

• I went out today collecting leaves I have a builders ton bag full of leaves But I shall be going out again at the weekend with another builders ton bag and a lawnmower to the Hosiptal as I spyed lots and lots of leaves just begging to be collected I just have to find out who to ask first 

James

• James, you could turn this to your advantage:

"I am James, of Clueless Gardener Services. I offer a leaf-collection service at very reasonable rates. I supply the bags and remove your leaves for, say, £1 a bag ...."

• nice one green Magpie 

I've make a sign "clueless leaf collection " and tie it to my trailer 

James

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,357

imageimageimageimage

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • I've just rang them and it's OK so Happy days I will be collecting all weekend

I would think

• Great, I hope the rain keeps off for you.

In the meantime, perhaps you should get your PR consultant to reconsider your choice of trade name ...

• You're clued in now. Happy gardening.

• My wife is now taking the piss 

she came home today with a single leaf to add to my leaf bag A very nice maple  

James

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,888

I once brought home a  big bag of dry chestnut leaves for the hedgehogs as I thought that they might find nothing but ash leaves a bit boring image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh