Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Chilli Graphic

Forester2Forester2 Posts: 1,477

Why do lots of threads have the red chilli graphic on the left and just a few not have a chilli?

Is it the number of replies or 'views' perhaps.  By the way, I am as thick as three short planks.

• Dave MorganDave Morgan Posts: 3,123

Maybe because its a 'Hot' thread!

• Forester2Forester2 Posts: 1,477

What makes it hot Dave? 

When I posted the above reply to Dave a 'chilli' appeared!  I wouldn't call this a hot thread.  I'm confused.

• maybe it's the number of posts compared to how long the threads existed as my cuck thread has been judged as mild 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

I think it's because it's 'active' - several people have posted on it recently - that's my interpretation - but I may be wrong.

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

I can't see the point of it as I have seen a few threads with a huge number of 'views' and lots of repllies and no chilli .  I think it will remain a mystery. Thanks anyway.

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409
    Never worked out what it was for - seems random. Funny though, i don't even notice it anymore - clever how the brain filters out that which is of no use !!

Yes. image