Camera Corner

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,455

The sea slug photos were taken in North West Australia at ningaloo reef.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Very nice, Brumbull......I agree, the flower (dahlia?) is a masterpiece of nature's design.

• Forester2Forester2 Posts: 1,477

Fabulous picture of the flower - is it British?

Were you in Lanzarote in the micro ligh?.  My husband took lots of arial picutres when he was hang gliding there. 

• Just popped in to say that a few weeks ago I bought a Canon 'Selphy CP900' photo printer and can say that I'm delighted with it......the quality of prints are up to laboratory standard.

Canon claim that the prints will not fade & will last for a hundred years. It will print using WiFi from your mobile phone, also straight from your memory card or camera, or from your PC.

The only downside I've encountered is that it will only use original ink (one cartridge) and print size is restricted to postcard, max and Canon paper.

Lots of reviews on YouTube.

• ginagibbsginagibbs Posts: 756

This is was taken in my garden using my old faithfull Kodak

• That's very pretty, ginagibbs......everything that should be is in focus and no distraction from the background.

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,455

I love that double hellebore,  brumbull.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • fidgetbones wrote (see)

I love that double hellebore,  brumbull.

Whoops!  I thought it was a new dahlia I hadn't seen before. image

• Forester2Forester2 Posts: 1,477

Brumbull - the above posts have answered my flower query - 

• ginagibbsginagibbs Posts: 756

Thanks David, I take this camera everywhere!