Camera Corner

• spot the mistakes

• Well I’m absolutely delighted by the start we have made.

I said when agreeing to start this thread ‘I have just one small reservation. I know there are some really good photographers out there and I get a lot of pleasure from seeing their pics, so I hope it won't be just about my input’ …..well, I was right about there are some really good photographers out there, but really pleased it hasn’t been just about my input.

I would just like to extend a warm welcome to martymower, who I’ve known from other forums a long time ago.

ZombieGardener – I had forgotten just how advanced mobile phone cameras are these days, your pic is a brilliant example. Don’t worry about ISO etc, I’m sure they’ll crop up here in future.

Keep those gorgeous pics coming.

• Morning, Ann - That's a lovely pic. Mistakes? None really, except pehaps the apple tree could have been used to frame the scene from a different angle

• A walk along your local canalside can somtimes offer good opportunities:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/DavidKnapper/canal-07_zps152e582e.jpg

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

My contribution from Mexico.image

• Nice photos.

It woud be nice if posters could state which camera they used & settings/exif data etc with each photo.

• Nice shots, KEF....I kinda guessed they weren't taken Bognor Regis. image

LeadFarmer wrote (see)

Nice photos.

It woud be nice if posters could state which camera they used & settings/exif data etc with each photo.

Agreed, but if the photos are taken in 'auto', it maybe a problem (time consuming at least) to retrieve the shooting data.

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 24,578

Here's one from a holiday a few years ago. It's just a fairly old Olympus digital camera. Not sure of the settings or any techie data LF - sorry! 

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/P6180523_zps07a88015.jpg

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,643

I'm never really quite sure what makes a photo special. I have a little Canon Ixus which I just put on automatic and I point it at scenes I like, or family - whatever I would like to have a memory of. Photos like this one of where we stayed in the Gorges du Tarn.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 13,643

Having trouble with photos, the next one didn't work and the one above looks much clearer in my files.

Dordogne and Norfolk