Forum home Plants

Jewels

nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,397

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 10,161
    What an unusual flower - Looks like someone has dropped a blue smartie in the centre!
    The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page  - St Augustine
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,397

Clerodendron trichotomum, not too many seeds this year and very late. There are still flowers to come.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,491

Gorgeous!image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LilylouiseLilylouise Posts: 1,013

I love that nutcutlet image

My Callicarpa always makes me smile image

Pam LL x

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t566/esthergray1/callicarpafunnytomato004_zpse685177f.jpg

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 10,161

Another great colour !

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page  - St Augustine
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 11,364

My clerodendrum is flowering now and very pretty it is to. Sadly though I never get the berries. I wonder why.

He calls her the chocolate girl
    Cause he thinks she melts when he touches her
    She knows she's the chocolate girl
    Cause she's broken up and swallowed
    And wrapped in bits of silver

Mine have had less berries as time has gone on punkdoc. I think it's because they're more over-shadowed now. They're very late this year.

I love that callicarpa Pam, mine did very poorly from the start and when I did get berries they were more 'old lady mauve' than a stunning colour like yours. I may try again with better positioning

• good year for callicarpa, Lilylouise.  Mine is a mass of colour - such an unbelievable colour for berries.

this seed head always makes my laugh too! it's magnolia.

This one makes me laugh. It's laughing. The black pearls of Paeonia, probably lutea but could be delavayi.

I should label my pics when I take them.