Forum home Talkback

PM

I had an e-mail today telling me I had a PM (although it was sent yesterday) I am sorry I have not replied but when trying to read it the page just comes up blank. The forum also completely disappeared for awhile this morning so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I just wanted to let the person know I was not ignoring them but can't read the message to reply. Hope you see this message. Best wishes image

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 19,172

Perhaps the person who sent the message had a problem with site or computer. Did it say who that person was? You could send them a message.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Thank you busy-lizzie. Yes it did, but they are no longer here. Have tried but will try again.

• Have tried to PM back to the person who PM meimage Without success, so if you read this, i would like to say i still cant read your message so hope all is well and i send you my best wishes. And hope to hear from you in the future here or by pm.image

• Have tried again to see message but can't. Sorry x

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,559

something's happened in my messages. They're all mixed up and not in date order any more. I think I may have an unread one in there somewhere but it will take some finding

• Hollie/nutcutlet the pm I am unable to read is from someone not using the forum anymore. All I get is either a blank page or at times a (this will probably sound strange!) Squashed tomato with something about a problem on that page. I have tried to pm the person back but the forum doesn't seem to let me.

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,559

If someone has left the forum, rather than just stopped posting, I don't think you'll be able to find anything.

But it might just be that the PM system gone a bit weird

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 19,172

My messages are all in the wrong order too.

Lily, whenever there is a problem that page always comes up with oops and a squashed tomato.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Oh ok lizzie, thank you. Thank you too nutcutlet