Forum home Talkback

Lost,stolen or strayed?

Where are some of the missing Forum contributors, especially Frank ( palaisglide)?

• I started a similar thread about Frank a couple of months ago & 1 or 2 people had already sent him a message without reply.

As he served in the War he would have been a good age, but it would be nice to know what has happened to him. I do fear the worst. 

I found his posts interesting & informative & miss them.

Bunny & Sotongeoff used to post a lot & were knowledgeable but don't appear any more.

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 19,165

They left because there was some sort of disagreement on the site. It's very sad, but Waterbutts has now said she's leaving. Someone was rather cruel to her over pruning apple trees - at least I think it was that because I've just read that thread.

Frank left very suddenly when I don't think there was unpleasntness. Worrying. Brumbull left very suddenly too but has now reappeared and says he was very ill. That's the trouble with forums you don't know when someone is very ill, or worse. Brummie Ben used to post when Brumbull was first here, haven't seen him for a bit.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Tina has gone AWOL.

Wintersong ?

Artjak ?

Yes, so they have. I liked Wintersong's photos, I wondered where she was the other day on a thread. Figrat?

Dordogne and Norfolk

I know that really, Verdun, but can't help wondering. You sort of start liking certain people here.

Dordogne and Norfolk
  • GillyLGillyL Posts: 1,077

Everyone  is so supportive when someone is having a bad time or is ill.That is what is so nice about this forum.Yes we do identify with each other Verdun.image

• The user and all related content has been deleted.