Welcome to the potting shed

• Thanks Emma,  it's a lot cheaper than buying some new chairs and you can if you want change the colour every year if you get board with them.

• brenda1952brenda1952 Posts: 44
    Hello Rain is it a match-pot of emulsion paint or gloss paint? I'd like to paint some plastic tubs that are looking faded.

Brenda
  • davids10davids10 Posts: 894

where's july in the garden? or did they shut down the lemonade stand?

• Caz WCaz W Posts: 1,353

Hi Brenda, I've had good results on chairs and tubs with Masonry paint image.  Its good on plastic & terracota - everything's pink at the moment!

• Message for Sotongeoff,  Geoff,  the new series of Merlin has been advertised on the Beeb as coming soon so I guess sometime in November,  keep a look out for it.

• figratfigrat Posts: 1,619
    Geoff currently has man flu and is languishing on the Forkhandles thread.
  • Thanks figrat will have a wander over there.

• Hi all, An update on my pumpkins (first time I've ever grown them), the first one was coming along nicely when a pidgeon took a fancy to it!!! However, I had another little beauty on the same plant, its not huge but hey it's my first go.  My little veggie patch (very little) has produced some brill runners, mixed salad leaves, beetroot and courgettes.  May enlarge it next year.  Happy gardening. x image

• glad to hear your doing so well.It s lovely to hear people getting interested in their gardens how ever big or small.Not many people in my area care about  growing veg .I think they are missing out on pleasure of growing your own food the freshness.Take apples ,I grow mine and in autumn collect from boxes "free" apples left at the roadside.The scent and taste are far better than shop ones and I no longer buy from the supermarket.(I  know this year to be a bit of disaster). good luck with your gardening.image

• Any of you techies out there know (or maybe are having the same problem) why my cursor won't flash within the reply box here and on The Archers messageboard, it flashes away merrily with 'Word' & other applications.