Forum home The potting shed

Welcome to the potting shed

1161718192022»

• Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 3,753
    All the spring bulbs coming up nicely, mostly in pots, done the washing really should get out there and do some tidying up, difficult to know where to start, still very well, was cold first thing, 1.9d frozen dew on the grass, lovelly now 12d.
  • Just popping in to say Hello.  'Mummy' to 3 hens and 4 cat s, hence the name.  The Ladies are ex battery girls and very cheeky, they have discovered the kitchen door!  The cats are all rescue ones too.  We have a large, steep back garden, facing the North.  At least I get 10 minutes warning to get the washing in before the weather arrives from Dartmoor😊
  • Hello 👋👋👋 complete newbie to gardening here, please be patient with me and all my silly questions! I know nothing at all 😊
  • B3B3 Posts: 15,018
    Welcome!
    Start your own thread using the drop down on the left of your screen😊
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • I am new to this gardening can some one advise me please runner beans mine have reached the dizzy heights of around 6 foot do I now pinch them off at the top of the bean or leave them to carry on growing?
  • New GardnerNew Gardner Posts: 79
    Hello Everyone! I recently recieved a lot of help and support from the people on here regarding a gardening issue with my neighbour, have to say I'm forever grateful. I don't know much about gardening, am 34 and have a 7 month old baby boy to keep me busy. Trying to improve our garden for him mostly. Look forward to hearing all your tips and discussions.