Welcome to the potting shed

• Hahahaha....Love It. Sounds like my house.

Oh I'm not silly, I have kids to dig.image Bradshaws? I'll look them up, so far I'm reckoning around ??160 mark?
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,277
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• why lift bulbs clean them get stuff to keep them dry label and store them replant and hope alls ok. hell no get fresh bulbs and start again unless it was such a great plant and its worth a go

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,277

Thats  the pleasure of gardening Graham and not everyone can afford to just throw away and buy new every year. 

No need to just hope they will be ok, they will be ok.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Paulb2Paulb2 Posts: 1

In this area of Rochdale, the snow drops have not as yet flowered, they are now 14 days later than last year and previous years.

not only are ,me late but also neighbours around the neighbourh have said the same, 

i can only think this is due to the mild , damp conditions.

any thoughts

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,595

Mine here in Norfolk are going to be on time - they're usually out for my birthday next week image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,041

It's still quite early for full flowering but you should be able to see the white.

Most of the gardens that open for snowdrops are open mid to late February and that's usually about right

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,846

Just checked ours Paulb2 here in deepest south Lanarkshire. They are nowhere near ready,

it's usually middle end Feb and this year looks no different, I wish they would come sooner as they fill me with hope for the springimage

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
    Dovefromabove wrote (see)

Mine here in Norfolk are going to be on time - they're usually out for my birthday next week image

Perhaps I should have added the proviso "if we get some sunshine" - at the moment the buds are fat and white, but still pointing upwards. 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Some are now 'hanging down' ... won't be long now image