Forum home The potting shed

Welcome to the potting shed

• FritillaryFritillary WiltshirePosts: 454

No i pad just ordinary computer. Maybe the image is to big. Three cows take up a fair bit of room.image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Fritillary I sometimes get that message when  I post pictures on Camera thread, it seems the thread hasn't finished loading when I press submit, I have slow broadband and not all the previous pictures have opened. I just have to be very patient imageimage  and make sure the thread has fully loaded. 

• FritillaryFritillary WiltshirePosts: 454

OK  I will try again, Thank you.

• LunariaLunaria Posts: 144

I can't add a profile picture. I think there is something wrong with it. There is no browse button to upload an image. I don't want to connect via Facebook.  

Thank you. Show profile pics is on. The save button appears and so does a Facebook link. There is lego brick with a question mark next to save. Where I'm assuming a browse button should be.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 60,394

I've just gone into my Profile settings - it took some time for the Browse button to appear. Does yours appear eventually?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

No, I left it for ages whilst I pottered about doing other things. It never appeared. I'm on my tablet. I will try in on the PC when I have more time. See if that makes a difference. 

Worked fine on the PC. Don't know why.  I now have a profile picture. Yay!

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 60,394

Congratulations!!! image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Wott o! Hello fellow 'umans. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi for my first interaction. Hope we're all well?

Just browsing around for inspiration; next month I'll be shopping for a big pond liner. We are creating a "wildlife half" to our garden. So, bee, butterfly friendly, hedgehog friendly and dragonfly friendly. My father's conservation company owns bees so the provision for them has rubbed off on me hehe.

The hedgies influence because we seem to have one visiting already. image