Welcome to the potting shed

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,041

Too large an image can cause problems.

I reduce mine before I try and upload

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 15,134

Are you using an iPad? No good.image

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • FritillaryFritillary WiltshirePosts: 445

No i pad just ordinary computer. Maybe the image is to big. Three cows take up a fair bit of room.image

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Fritillary I sometimes get that message when  I post pictures on Camera thread, it seems the thread hasn't finished loading when I press submit, I have slow broadband and not all the previous pictures have opened. I just have to be very patient imageimage  and make sure the thread has fully loaded. 

• FritillaryFritillary WiltshirePosts: 445

OK  I will try again, Thank you.

• LunariaLunaria Posts: 144

I can't add a profile picture. I think there is something wrong with it. There is no browse button to upload an image. I don't want to connect via Facebook.  

Thank you. Show profile pics is on. The save button appears and so does a Facebook link. There is lego brick with a question mark next to save. Where I'm assuming a browse button should be.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,673

I've just gone into my Profile settings - it took some time for the Browse button to appear. Does yours appear eventually?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

No, I left it for ages whilst I pottered about doing other things. It never appeared. I'm on my tablet. I will try in on the PC when I have more time. See if that makes a difference. 

Worked fine on the PC. Don't know why.  I now have a profile picture. Yay!