Welcome to the potting shed

• FritillaryFritillary WiltshirePosts: 445

Hi, I am new to the forum. I did post on the new years day flower count. Hoping to find inspiration and motivation to get my garden more in order.( Banish the nettles and couch grass from my borders.) Looking forward to getting to know people and make friends.

• Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

Hi Fritillary good to have you on board image Throw the couch grass in room 101, the new thread that Yvie has started. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,655

Welcome Fritillary - Good to meet you image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,874

Welcome to the madhouse Fritillary and Bentdowncantgetup (have a feeling that name's going to get shortened)

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge WearsidePosts: 2,748

Welcome Fritillaryimage

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 14,313

Welcome to both the newbies, jusf the place for info and friends.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

I have been trying to upload a photo onto camera corner. It took about 5 minutes to load and afterwards said no service 503. Also tried changing Avatar and had no luck either. Anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong. If not don't worry, will get my son-in-law to help when he is next round.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,655

Hi Fritillary image - did you try to upload the photo by clicking on the green tree icon on the toolbar?

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,846

Welcome to Fritillary and BDCGU!!?

hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do, It's good chat in the dark weeks when we can't get out and super advice on the sunny days we find problems we need help withimage

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne

I did click on the green tree, and followed the instructions on the window that came up. But no luck.