Welcome to the potting shed

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,532

Once you post once you will always get the notifications and the thread will appear in your followed threads list

Maybe you could just post a smiley face and then that will trigger the notifications etc

• Daryl2Daryl2 Posts: 452

Notifications don't seem to be working for me and I saw in another thread that quite a few people have this problem. That's why I wanted to just add some to my followed threads list so I can find them easily.
  • LizyannLizyann Posts: 35

image Hi I am another new lady to join so just want to say hello and happy gardening.  I have a smallish cottage type garden which I am trying to keep in some sort of order with the help of TV and gardening magazines all I want now is the gardeners themselves and their expertise.image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,660

Welcome Lizyann image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,532

Hi lizyann and welcome image

I too have a cottage garden and look forward to hearing about yours and maybe sharing pics if you have some image

Hi and thank you for your welcome Beaus mum.  I shall have a new bed to plant up now I hope because my next door neighbour is having the conifer hedge that is up one side of my garden out today and a fence put up yipeeeee it was not worth putting anything good in before because my neighbour had to come round to trim it and trample all over it so now I have got some work and planning to do.

Thank you for your welcome as we'll Dovefromabove 

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 8,491

Beaus Mum, Bekkie, SGL.  Mail for you. 

• Hi, I'm new ish too, though I have posted on a couple of boards. I'm renovating a garden that was all buddleia and bramble six months ago. It also has a huge amount of concrete and an old pond so it's all new territory for me. 

I'm hoping to make a garden in keeping with my 1930s house. I've put in a hellebore, some lavenders and was given a laurel. Currently working on some structural things like a pergola and repairing border edges, although A stiff back is slowing me down today.

I look forward to getting to know people and plants here.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 56,660

Welcome Lol image

Looking forward to following the progress of your garden image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh