Welcome to the garden design forum

• PhylPhyl Posts: 3

Anyone recommend design software for Apple computer?

• FraxinusFraxinus Posts: 12

Hi everybody, does anybody know anything about a garden design comp, which Monty mentioned a couple of weeks ago? 

• SupernoodleSupernoodle Posts: 954

Yes, it was posted on the forum a while ago.  Do a search for " new bb2 gardening competition"

• FraxinusFraxinus Posts: 12

Thanks Supernoodle,image I'll have a look, sorry it took so long to reply, I don't get a chance to log on very often! image

• I've recently been trying to redesign my garden, i've got to the point now where its nearly finished but I don't know where I can find rattan garden furniture. I've had a look on http://www.furnitureformodernliving.co.uk/ , is there anywhere else I could go to look? I like modern and stylish furniture if that helps image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 57,128

I've not bought any of their rattan furniture, but  have bought other things from

http://www.greenfingers.com/category.asp?dept_id=200469&NavSource=LHN 

and found them to be very good quality. image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• I want to change my front lawn into a flower garden, but I am not sure how to go about it. in-so-much as how do I design it to suit the shape. I am looking for a 'cottage garden' type sort of thing.

Does anyone know of a computer programme that would allow me to put in my garden shape and design something of what I want???????

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,535

Hi old timer think we have tried on different threads for such a computer programme without success

If you post pics on here maybe we can help you with design andplanting ideas image

• OK Mum

I will try and put pictures on here, but I am not sure how to do it. I will have to get my granddaughter to show me how. Needless to say with my username, these err new fangled computers thingamajigs are a bit of a mystery to me.

In short, please be patient and I will get round to it. I would appreciate all the help I can get 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 57,128

Hi Oldtimer - many of us are getting on a bit here! image

Tell your grand daughter, to upload pictures on here she needs to click on the green tree icon on the toolbar above where you type your post, then follow the instructions.

If it doesn't work let us know image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh