I'm not Paxman but I've got a few questions pretty please...
Hello - whilst pottering, I've been bottling up some questions. Any help or advice is very much appreciated!
1) I bought a lovely Pulminaria (sorry if spelt incorrectly) - can i split is to make more plants?
2) I've grown some new strawberry plants from runners. Grem them in pots in the greenhouse. Should I plant them out now or leave them in pots until next spring?
3) Are geums part of the same plant family as cranesbill geraniums? The leaves look very similar.
4) I took some cuttings of cat nip in small pots in the greenhouse and they have taken. Will they die down (like mine does in the garden) in the pots and then come up again in spring?
5) Does cutting the flowers off Pieris (again sorry for the spelling!) really make the plant produce more red leaves or is it a myth?
6) Soooo many weeds in our lawn this year! My other half reckons it's because he cut the grass too short too early - any merit in his theory?
7) Will bellis last through winter?
8) Why have my cylamen gone mouldy really quickly? Too much water?
Thank you please!!!!