Advice on planting out please!

I've got some small pots of chives and delphiniums grown from seed in my greenhouse together with a couple of clematis from the GW offer earlier in the year. Should I plant these out now or pot them on and overwinter in the greenhouse for planting out next spring. I've also got a few hellebores which I presume can go out now as they're winter flowering. 

Any advice gratefully received 

• Thanks Verdun, Hellebores are in pots of 5 and 6 inch diameter and are reasonably large plants, grown on from plugs in spring. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 43,785

The chives are likely to die down over the winter, even with a bit of protecton, but will reshoot in early spring.

No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
  • Thanks both!

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

I have kept pots of chives on the kitchen windowsill over winter, always had some fresh for cooking. I fed them about once a fortnight with liquid fertilizer for indoor pot plants.

• I'll bring a couple of pots of chives in and see how they do, but I think they might be a bit too small, although they may prefer conditions inside and as I've got loads of pots of them it's worth a try.