Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

why-is-it

1234568»

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

And the cold, and not wanting to see the tummy getting even bigger than it is thanks to the cake!

My previous post had a spelling mistake, should have been "decided not to answer it".

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • Lupin 1Lupin 1 Posts: 8,916

I'm loving the way this thread has developed LOL ..Haisie cake can make you fart ..eek eekimage

Also Haisie seeing that you are sensible like me I'm deputising you to be the sensible one on the forum whilst I'm away, no jokes, no cake for Verdun.. just type fart every now and thenimageimage  No detention until school re-starts...or so I was told..image

Thread title...Why is it?

Reminds me of a song on a Beatrix Potter LP...youngsters ask parents

Peter Rabbit " Why is it? What is the cure? My brothers and my sisters find it easy I  am sure, why oh why can't I be good ? " .. sung from under a plant pot, hiding from farmer.

Don't think we should be good on here, have a laugh and say fart.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Hurrumph, you lot start to wake up just as I start falling asleep ............. sweet dreams everyone image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Night Dove, staying up so not awake too early, long day tomoz. Sweet dreams.

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

I thought I was the sensible one and Dove is pretty sensible too, so there are more than one. You don't have to be burdened with the responsibility, KEF.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • HaisieHaisie Posts: 108

Me? Deputy? Blimey. I am away for the weekend - this is going to be like pass the parcel - naked Maud is in the garden, you can be deputy for the weekend. Wearing your doily uniform, you will be respected. i will take over on Monday but I will not be naked as I will be wearing a Batman costume - don't know why but the cape will hide my fat tummy in the lycra. I was put on detention yesterday for not going on the Forkers. So, i ate the cake on my own and farted tunes to keep myself amused. Yes, that's what this forum needs: sound icons. That's the first thing I did when I got my iPad, downloaded the fart ap. It's amazing the divide between people - some laugh like mad (me) at fart noises and then others can keep a straight face and are not amused at all. Which category do you come under? While I am away and only deputy for the duration of typing this, I order you to contemplate your views about farting. The burning question: why?

• HaisieHaisie Posts: 108

And I am the supreme sensible one on here!

• As to the farting question. The hardest thing in class is to tell a class just to ignore it when someone farts- when all I want to do is laugh image

• Have eaten too many blackberries so im happily farting away, i always have to laugh as well. Better out than jnimage