Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

why-is-it

The way the NHS is going we soon will find ouselves in aisle 18  in Tesco's waiting for a hip operation.

• GillyLGillyL Posts: 1,077

I can only assume that people respond to your comments in the way they do is.because the messenger (in this case you) is rude,no need for that,

I am not saying you don,t  ever give good advice,but perhaps you could change the manner in which it is written.After all we don,t want to scare people off of the forum do we?

I notice you refer to the "god advice given"  by you ,is that how you see yourselfimage

• XX Posts: 707

Tesco's are trying to take over the world by wiping out small businesses - dont get me started on a rant about them!!!

I think some people also come on here because maybe they've started a project in their garden with the best intentions and thinking they are doing it right and things haven't gone quite to plan and they are asking for advice.  We all learn by making mistakes.

• addictaddict Posts: 659

LOL Paula!

• SalinoSalino Posts: 1,609
    waterbutts wrote (see)

The way the NHS is going we soon will find ouselves in aisle 18  in Tesco's waiting for a hip operation.

...pay at the checkout.....Cashback?image

Well said Paula,similar comments on "plum tree split full of fruit " thread,which is why this thread has been started.

Wonder how many Clubcard points you'd get image

Perhaps you could get vouchers towards your next op ?image

Perhaps starting this thread was bad idea SD?

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

This forum has been working very well with the friendly advice given by those in the know and certainly doesn't want some pompous, self opinionated person coming along and upsetting everyone.  You need to tone your advice down and stop dictating to people.

And I love Tescos. I reckon I'd get treated quicker there than by the NHS!! supermarkets out there you know. 

Think I better take a pill and have a lie down.