Forum home Talkback

novice-gardener

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me.  I have what appears to be mould spores in my garden (more the soil than the lawn).  It rained the day before yesterday but was bright yesterday and today is the first chance I have had to check out the garden and that is when I noticed the spores.  The spores are worse at the bottom of the garden that tends not to get much sun.  Could anyone advise me how to get rid of these spores (inexpensive please as neither me nor my husband work due to ill health so money is limited).  I would be grateful for any help anyone could offer.  Thanks.

Posts

  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,204

    You'vegot very good eyesight if you can see mould spores, as they are minute. Have you a photo? Are they mushrooms or other fungi brought on by the damp weather?

     If so they will go on their own.

    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • I took a photo on my phone I will try and upload it.

Sign In or Register to comment.