Forum home Talkback

Talkback: Allotments: little and often

13»

• i have been on my allotment now three years now i have one side as an flower garden and a pond the other side as an veg garden i think for my time that i have been hear at my allotment i have done well but the only thing i dont like is that the other plot oners dont cume to the allotment fore about a month at a time it dose not have the same rules as other allotment in the area it is run by the council but they let four girls run it which has a container to put all the tools in it a club house apollytunel wich is thirty foot long and no body gose in it water taps i have my owen green houses and cold frams on my plot the only thing i grow in the polly is a grap vine and thats the only thing in it that grows well i wish ther was another gardener in the area that wood start ther so you shair ideas have a chinwag but i am like billy no mates the council shuld put allotment rules to it becouse it could be the best thing fore northwood kirkby liverpool i dont blame the girls i blame the council knowsly council for it i get sume boddy all the time can i have an allotment and i feel sad saying no becouse the girls say no and they dont do ther owen plots that is a shame and i blame the council for it.
  • We've had our allotment for 2 years now and while it's been hard work we've thoroughly enjoyed it. Our reward of organic produce and better health was superceded yesterday - we recieved a letter to say we've been awarded a trophy for the best plot!
    A real surprise because we're always so envious of the other seemingly more organised plots.
    Will we renew or tenancy? Definitely!