Forum home The potting shed

Join our Insiders Panel

Give us your opinion!
As a loyal member of our BBC Gardeners’ World forum, you might be interested in the Insiders Panel - our online community that helps us to bring you the best magazine and website possible.

How does it work?
Throughout the year the Insiders team conducts a number of research projects which are relevant to visitors to the website and readers of the magazine. These projects offer you the chance to tell us what you like and dislike about our brands, and give us your opinion on a range of topics.
If you choose to sign up, from time-to-time we will contact you by email and ask you to complete an online questionnaire. Every time you complete one, you’ll be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win some great prizes!

To get started, visit immediateinsiders.com and fill out a short registration form. It will only take a couple of minutes. It’s free to join and you can unsubscribe whenever you want.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,711
    Hi Catherine. I'm already a member, but thank you for bringing it to the attention of the Forum.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • FireFire Posts: 18,927
    edited 7 February
    Joining up also as a reader of Gardens Illustrated.

It was interesting to see "long term illness" given as a status on registration - the first time I have ever seen that. Well done.
  • peteSpeteS Posts: 964
    The trouble with asking for people's opinions on something, you can ask one hundred people and you will get close on one hundred different likes and dislikes and suggestions, so you end up in the end never fully pleasing anyone.
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 12,453
    I filled in the form but haven't received any further information.
     To be honest l'd forgotten all about it until this thread popped up again, so perhaps l'm not that interested after all !
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 54,739
    I don't know why you don't get the message @igetvapes2023W3ogdZiO.
    You'll be removed every time. 
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...