Forum home The potting shed

Unsubscribing from the forum

I would very much like to unsubscribe from this forum.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to go about it because it's certainly not obvious .... to me anyway 😊
When there's always biscuits in the tin, where's the fun in biscuits ?

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 54,789
    You can contact the mods - @Catherine Mansley, for example, by PM.
    Or - just don't post  :)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Ah, righty ho, @Fairygirl.  I'll just not post and delete the forum from my list of sites.  Thanks for that and good luck ! 😁. And beware of the terminally outraged on here.
    When there's always biscuits in the tin, where's the fun in biscuits ?
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 23,800
    Can't you just leave it and not post or look at it anymore? If you unsubscribe I think all your posts will be deleted which will leave threads you have posted on looking a bit strange.

Has anyone said anything to upset you? Don't take any notice if they have. Most of us are nice  :)
    Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 87,858
    edited May 2023
    Oh  😢 you’ll be missed … I’ve enjoyed your posts. 

Maybe you’ll still pop in from time to time 🤞 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190
    Agree with Dove,  I’m very fond of Winston. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• RedwingRedwing Posts: 1,499
    edited May 2023
    What happened? I've had a few exchanges with you and all OK
    Based in Sussex, I garden to encourage as many birds to my garden as possible.
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,509
    Who has their spoon out this time I wonder? It's easier to pretend they don't exist than deprive yourself and us of a good gardeners chat!
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,008
    Just go quietly, if you must, and stop visiting.  Sad to let one oik drive you away tho.  You can "Ignore" them so you don't see their posts.
    Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 54,789
    If it is just one or two clowns bothering you @Winston_The_Gravity_Man, then do as @Obelixx suggests and use that handy button  ;)
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • ShepsSheps Posts: 2,221
    I have enjoyed reading your posts too, maybe take a break and after a short while see how you feel 👍