Forum home Fruit & veg

New to the forum

Hello to everyone. I'm new around here. I'm just getting started with producing vegetables and fruits, which I normally do in rental premises. I have a little plastic greenhouse with a cover (that has been replaced several times!).
Joined to learn new from experienced people here

• By the way. Will be happy to chat with everybody
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 87,904
    Hello @alex.alvarez123 … welcome to the forum 😊 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• tui34tui34 Posts: 3,442
    Welcome et bien venu!!

A good hoeing is worth two waterings.

• UffUff Posts: 3,199
    Hello @alex.alvarez123 and welcome to the forum. Good to have a new member who fancies a chat. 
    SW SCOTLAND but born in Derbyshire
  • Hello :)
    • “Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?” —Betsy Cañas Garmon
  • purplerallimpurplerallim Posts: 5,265
    Hi Alex . Glad to see a new face, as it were.
    Even if the uk growing season is slowing down now, we all start thinking about next year, so watch this space.😁
  • Hello :) Hello Forkers is a general chat thread, you can have a moan in Curmudgeons' Corner or share something good in Reasons to be Cheerful. But all sorts of threads go off topic as people make their different contributions, so don't worry too much about getting it wrong!
  • FireFire Posts: 18,982
    Hi Alex, all questions are good questions. 🌺 🥕
  • Hi and welcome. Any questions will be willing answered but don't forget to add where you live (approximately will do) and type of soil and which direction the 'problem' faces (N,S, E or W0. That way you'll get more helpful answers faster.
    Southampton 
  • Hi and welcome
    I'm new as well and amazed at the wealth of information and advice here. I mainly grow flowers. Did have fruit trees but they just don't do well in my soil and don't get enough sun in pots so I've had to accept my limitations.
    Late to gardening .... @cheznousgarden