Forum home The potting shed

Strange US cooking ingredient

I bought a gadget that came with a recipe book. A few of the recipes mention granulated butter cheese. Can't find it on Google. Sounds sgusting. What on earth is it?
In London. Keen but lazy.


Sign In or Register to comment.