Forum home Tools and techniques

Looking for a border sprinkler

Does anyone know of a sprinkler system that solves the problem of watering borders while not wasting water with half of it going on the paths or lawns - i.e a sprinkler hose attachment that sends the water forward in an arc of about 180 degrees rather than round and round.  I don't want to go to the length of permanently fixed drip systems - but want to use the hose pipe without wasting half the water watering lawn which will recover!


  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 34,530
    I bought a Gardena oscillating sprinkler from Homebase for £20. You can set it from side to side, to one side, or part of one side and everything in between. 
    I've had Hozelock sprinklers for years, much more expensive then the Gardena, but the Gardena is far superior. It oscillates even on fairly low pressure
Sign In or Register to comment.