Wildflower plugs in current weather
I’ve just picked up a treasure trove of wildflower plugs reduced to 5p each! But I’m not sure whether I should persist with them in the small trays and wait until milder weather or plant them out now. It’s very dry where we are and high 20s forecast for the foreseeable. Plant or wait? It’s predominantly lady bedstraw, common sorrel and cowslip.