Forum home The potting shed

good cookery message boards

war  garden 572war garden 572 Posts: 661
edited April 2022 in The potting shed
anyone know a few good cookery message boards.
most of ones i used follow have seemed to have died
 or shutdown. 

• UffUff Posts: 3,199
    Do you mean a cooking forum similar to this gardening forum war garden? If so if you Google cooking forums uk you'll find a few to choose from.
    SW SCOTLAND but born in Derbyshire
  • philippasmith2philippasmith2 Posts: 3,679
    Do you mean Recipes and how to make/cook without the endless chatter ?  Plenty here in UK or alternatively Cookery books available to purchase or borrow from a library.  
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 87,850

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Uff said:
    Do you mean a cooking forum similar to this gardening forum war garden? If so if you Google cooking forums uk you'll find a few to choose from.

i tried google already the results were poor and the message boards were barely used. 

• B3B3 Posts: 27,297
    I would also like to find a forum similar to this but about cooking. Admittedly, I haven't tried that hard.
    Maybe we are unique😊
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • wild edgeswild edges Posts: 10,437
    I made some cracking toast earlier if you want to chat about it?
    If you can keep your head, while those around you are losing theirs, you may not have grasped the seriousness of the situation.
    What made it crack? Did the cheese deep into the cracks? I prefer to butter my toast when it's almost cold. I don't like the butter to melt. Orange and tangerine marmalade or marmite or nothing on top. @wild edges
    Hot toast and melting butter for sweet things … but cold toast and butter for Marmite 😋 

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Cold toast with pate fishy or meaty😋
    B3 said:
    Cold toast with pate fishy or meaty😋
    Definitely 👍 

Hot toast with golden syrup.