Forum home Problem solving

Looking for gardening enthusiasts to help with community gardening project

Hi, lovely people! :# I hope you all had a nice weekend! I have recently started gardening and found that it has been really beneficial to my mental wellbeing and has inspired me to begin a community-based gardening project.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me by participating in my survey, and if anyone is willing to chat with me in more detail about gardening, that would be amazing! 

The survey takes about 5-10 minutes to fill out and can be found here: https://forms.gle/gXVtumnMhYHwi8G37

Thanks everyone! :)

• FireFire LondonPosts: 13,927
    edited 11 April
    Ive done it. Good luck wth your plan.

The survey question "how do you plan your management of garden projects"  (type thing) is too big. I don't think most people at home have a written down plan of management with the tolls required - unless maybe for veg growing. We do the thing that needs doing next. 

In web terms, free, easy, brilliant garden design software is missing.
  • Fire said:
    Ive done it. Good luck wth your plan.

The survey question "how do you plan your management of garden projects"  (type thing) is too big. I don't think most people at home have a written down plan of management with the tolls required - unless maybe for veg growing. We do the thing that needs doing next. 

In web terms, free, easy, brilliant garden design software is missing.
    Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback, I will see if I can improve that question to be less broad :)
  • robairdmacraignilrobairdmacraignil CorkPosts: 586
    The gardening platform online that you ask about is already available to the extent I am interested in on this forum and a couple of others I have signed up to, with some of the other resources listed also available for free elsewhere so I think you should have a £0 option for what I'm willing to pay for such resources as they are available to a large extent for free online for those willing to search them out. I work in the day job with computers so it is nicer for me to ignore computers for my gardening as far as possible even if they are useful for communication and researching information on specific questions more quickly.

Happy gardening!
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 19,867
    Bump
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Papi JoPapi Jo Brittany, France Posts: 3,445
    Lyn said:
    Bump

Why Bump?
    You are invited to a virtual visit of my garden (in English or in French).
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 13,927
    Tina is hoping for more people to fill out her survey.
  • philippasmith2philippasmith2 Posts: 1,673
    @tinachen0279 See reply on your other thread :)
  • nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,368
    All this is available isn't it. This forum, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube......................
    and so far all mine are free
  • hatty123hatty123 West YorkshirePosts: 125
    @tinachen0279 I clicked on the link for the survey, but not completed yet because I'm not clear on what the community-based project is - can you provide more details? 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,324
    I think it’s market research for someone setting up a website selling information and instructions about how to ‘do community gardening’ and of course then they can charge manufacturers of equipment to advertise their wares …. 

Call me cynical but that’s the way the questions point as far as I can see. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh