Forum homeβ€Ί The potting shed

🌱 πŸͺ΄ πŸƒ RESURRECTED 113 πŸƒ πŸͺ΄ 🌱

Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,851
One of my favorites means Spring is almost here  Pretty Snowdrops  snowdrop spring flowers garden gardening  Spring flowers Spring  bulbs Spring garden
Spring is just around the corner. Keep up the nattering friends.
Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
Β«134567100

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,851
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 4,004
    edited 24 January
    Whoopie! 23 is 90 threads Β old now...πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€–πŸ‘ΎπŸ€‘

Happy Threaday 23............
    Woo hoo 23!
    Balloons GIFs  Tenor
    Probably best not tell 23 that he's now 90 Hazel

• Ante1Ante1 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 2,041
    Thank you LB for new thread. Love snowdrops photo, I already have itchy fingers.
  • Ante1Ante1 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 2,041
    I'm quite tired and I'll retreat for tonight. Wish you all goodnight and sweet dreams.

At least those two enjoyed in Monday. (Rose and her brother Mirko)

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 4,004
    edited 24 January
    Love those piccies @Ante, the second one has definitely found itself the best tight spotπŸ˜‚ Have a good evening and rest.
    LB, oh no, I won't be telling 23 he's 90! I asked him on his 4th birthday if he was 10 now and he practically shouted " No, I'm 4"! Most indignant he was.😊 
    BTW have seen the BBC's Winter Olympics ident / advert ( in the ice cube) and thought it was very good graphics, very unusual.
    Off to watch the grand final of Only Connect now, night all. Signing out.Β 
    Ante, you have got some interesting furry creatures growing in your garden. I have a similar picture of one of my former cats curled up in a plant pot. Mirco looks very comfortable.
    Hazel I like it when small people insist on giving you their full age - as in 4 years and three months. It is very important to get it right!

I watched the OC final Hazel - my brain is fried!
    Signing out for today. See all you lovely folk tomorrow.
    guffcom  Snoopy quotes Funny quotes Charlie brown

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 16,331
    Goodness RES 113Β  Β  Β Love the snowdrop photo LB.

Woo hoo!!Β  Happy 90 thread day 23 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Glad you have British gasΒ  sorted now LB.
    The tablecloth is very poor quality material, I'll just rake it back for a refund. Might look elsewhere for another.Β 
    Thank you @bluebellsintherain we're both well. Your heated cape sounds very snuggly. Glad Γ½ou've got a new microwave. They really are handy.Β 
    @Songbird-1 glad your mum is keeping well, hopefully when the better weather arrives she'll go out for awhile in the garden.Β 
    Night night everyone, sleep well and sweet dreams.Β 

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,981
    edited 24 January
    Evening all. Brain is slightly frazzled after OC although we did solve both the walls. Some of the connections were quite obscure in the first 2 rounds.

Frustrating day re chainsaw. For some reason the 3 emails I sent were not received and the 3 phone calls I made were taken by 3 different people. Seemed like endless repeating of the story. Finally got a pre-paid postage label to return it and I've enclosed a fairly stern letter citing the Consumer Rights Act and requesting a full refund - no repair - no exchange - just gimme the dosh!

Unsure whether or not to risk buying the same product from a local stockist before I get the cash (I'm fairly sure it's a decent product - I was just unlucky). I need to get on with lots of tree and shrub work, preferably this week - but I really don't want to end up with 2 pruners!

I'll see what my dreams tell me to do. Good night all.
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down