Forum home The potting shed

WORDLE WANDERINGS

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 46,425
    I did it in three today, mainly because I went with a different middle letter the 2nd time @Omori
    I don't know how you put the picture on here either. Is that only doable on a phone?
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 77,483
    edited 16 January
    Got it in four today but it should've been three ... I stupidly didn't include a yellow letter  🙄
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I was doing the other one [Absurdle] earlier, and I got to a stage where I had _E_EL, and I had a J and W left in the selection. Ah - JEWEL is the one, I thought, so I typed that in, but it showed that it wasn't a word, ie no 'enter' option at the bottom. Weird. I couldn't think of any other word at all, as I only had things like Q and Z etc left, so I pressed the give up button. What was the word it then showed as the answer?
    JEWEL  :|

• didywdidyw East SuffolkPosts: 1,740
    Wordle 211 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
    ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • earlydazeearlydaze Posts: 84
    Definitely lucky today
    Wordle 211 2/6

🟩🟩🟨🟨⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • earlydazeearlydaze Posts: 84

Thanks for the absurdle link- that’s my next hour gone!!!
  • OmoriOmori North YorkshirePosts: 1,532
    edited 16 January
    @Fairygirl It's the same for both desktop and mobile, when you finish you get a pop up box with your results that has a share button. On desktop, if you click share, it copies it to your clipboard, and you can paste it here. Maybe you have popups disabled?

Btw...in checking that, I found a way to cheat. If you've already done it on one platform, you can do it on another and voila, you're a genius! 

Wordle 211 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  • Penny_ForthemPenny_Forthem North WalesPosts: 220
    Wordle 211 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
    🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
    🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
    🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Could have gone either way, today
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 14,166
    edited 16 January
    I should say that Absurdle do accept words that I don't personally think of as single words, like INBOX. So it's worth having a play with those.

edited 16 January
    I have everything disabled @Omori - no idea what a clipboard is either!  :D
    I can't cope with flashing videos  either, that appear on everything nowadays, so they get binned immediately if they appear. Sound's off too unless I'm actively watching, or listening to, something. 

PS I tried pressing share but nothing happens other than it saying it's copied results to clipboard.  It's out in the ether somewhere  ;)

I'm finding that too @Fire. I've just put in the word YABBA and that's fine. Not sure if it's the Australian word or Yogi Bear    :D