Forum home The potting shed

Happy Christmas

Daniel HaynesDaniel Haynes Posts: 390 admin
edited December 2021 in The potting shed

Wishing everyone on the Forum a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year

BBC Gardeners' World Magazine and GardenersWorld.com 

• UffUff SW Scotland but born in DerbyshirePosts: 693
    Thank you Daniel. I too would like to add my good wishes for a merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year. Cheers folks. 
  • pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 19,254
    Thanks Daniel. Best wishes to you too. Enjoy your time away from this rabble.😁
    Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 30,364
    yuletide felicitations to you, your loved ones and your colleagues.
    Devon.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 74,737
    Thank you Daniel ... Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful New Year to you and yours and all your colleagues and their loved ones.

Thank you for everything you do throughout the year, particularly over the pandemic when I know working conditions have been difficult for everyone. 

And Merry Christmas to all our friends, old and new, on the forum ... hope you all have a simply splendid time whatever you're doing, and don't forget to join in with our 'traditional' New Year's Day Flower Count  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• ValleysgirlValleysgirl Wales Posts: 206
    Nadolig Llawen fellow Gardners whoever you are and from wherever you are in the World. Snowdrops are peeking through here in South Wales so Spring is on its way.
  • BobTheGardenerBobTheGardener Leicestershire, UKPosts: 11,245
    Merry Christmas to you and the GW site team Daniel, as well as to all fellow forumites! 🎅❄🍗🍾
    A trowel in the hand is worth a thousand lost under a bush.
  • Sam 37Sam 37 Posts: 960
    Thank you, Daniel.  A Happy Christmas and a very Safe New Year to you too and all your Team. 
  • BenCottoBenCotto RutlandPosts: 3,260
    Buon natale e un abbraccio a tutti.

WellDone
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 7,198
    Thank you, Daniel.  Best wishes for a very happy Christmas to you and the team, and to all Forumites who've kept me (relatively) sane this past year...   :)
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
  • PhaidraPhaidra Posts: 498
    Thank you for your good wishes, Daniel, and all that you do.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year to you, your Team and all members of the Forum.