Forum home The potting shed

🌧️ 🐿️ ☔ RESURRECTED 111 ☔ 🐿️ 🌧️

• Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,843
    Good evening Chive. How are you today? I hope that cold will pass soon. Enjoy sitting in front of the fire. It always so pleasant, isn't it.

I bought yesterday a lovely bare root shrub rose. Didn't spotted its name till my neighbour saw it and made a laugh of it. It has very peculiar name " Di*k di*k", sorry ladies. He calls her Double D. Despite the name it's lovely rose. 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,129
    I agree completely with you T'Bird. Its like the mindless idiots in the UK who only go out to cause more trouble using legitimate demonstrations as an excuse to literally run riot.
    Ante I am glad that the demonstrations were well away from you. I promise I did not send the bad weather to you today - that is coming tomorrow ! Only joking! I think you need to put your feet up and rest tonight Ante. It is not fun walking in horrible weather. I do not like hunters either Ante.
    Busy, it sounds as though the tables were groaning under the weight of all that food. I am sure that you and your OH did it real justice.
    Chive - people SWIMMING! I don't believe it. It made me go cold just reading that. I hope that you are not thinking of going to work tomorrow Chive if you are feeling a bit 'one degree under'. I am signing out for tonight so I'll say night night and sweet dreams to you all.
    PEANUTS on Twitter  Peanuts gang Snoopy Snoopy pictures

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Chive look after yourself and I hope you’re feeling better in a few days.  Paracetamol four hourly, drinks, food and rest.  Hazel I’m glad the steam bath helped, take care and keep warm, plenty of fluids and food.  Glad the test was negative.  LB warmer here today and bright sunshine.  I have some silver clip ons as mine healed up.  They are hoops and rather nice.  Busy I’m glad you enjoyed your lovely tea and not having to cook.  Topbird enjoy your baguettes and evening meal sounds delicious.  I visited the rellies today and then came home and pottered.  Goodnight everyone.  Hazel and Chive you may need two pillows tonight to prop up.
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 2,213
    Evening all,

No sign of our regular robin today but this chap was sitting in the naughty corner whilst I was grafting. I wonder if he thought I couldn't see him?

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,599
    Rosie, how is your foot today? Any bruising coming out yet? I hope you have a decent nights sleep tonight. Glad,you had a good visit with your rellies today,mhope they are both well? Thanks for cold advise, I'm taking it👍
    Biglad, he is rather well camouflaged isn't he!? He looks nice and healthy. Are you enjoying your freedom now?
    I have had a quiet evening doing some knitting, my blanket is coming along nicely. Will say goodnight to you all and hope we all sleep okay tonight. 🤞

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 17,529
    Is he as big as he looks, a big lad @Biglad?

Crikey, swimming, @chivetalking? Must be bonkers.

We've just watched Strictly, right result for me.

Goodnight all.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • BigladBiglad East LancashirePosts: 2,213
    Not a bad size but not quite a big lad @Busy-Lizzie :D 

The freedom is great @Songbird-1. Knowing I don't have to start work tomorrow morning makes Sunday evening entirely different :) 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,825
    LB I wasn’t tempted to go in 🥶

Ante That did make me laugh the DD Rose what a name! I feel ok in myself thank you, yes in front of the fire is a lovely place to be  😊 
    Bluebells thank you for the advice I have taken some paracetamol, glad you’ve had a nice day I hope your foot is not too sore,
    Biglad He is well camouflaged, you were lucky to spot him,
    Hope you have a comfortable night Hazel, 
    Busy Absolutely bonkers 🤪
    Goodnight everyone. 
  • @Songbird-1 so sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly. But really glad the test came back negative. Take care and hope you get a good night's sleep. 
    @Chivetalking hope you sleep well too. Take care.  Brrrrrr people swimming 😨😨  it was chilly jyst putting the bin out 😣
    @Ante30 DR rose made me laugh 😉
    Wow he looks a big lad to me @big lad 🙄
    @Busy-Lizzie I didn't want either of them to go, think the wrong two were in the dance off. But do think out of the two the right one went tonight. 
    Saying night night too, sleep well everyone.

• Oops @Chivetalking didn't see your photo when I posted. You're right absolutely bonkers 🤣