Forum home The potting shed

🌧️ 🐿️ ☔ RESURRECTED 111 ☔ 🐿️ 🌧️

• Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 4,027
    edited December 2021
    @Ladybird4 LB, you've had a very frustrating day but, as Topbird said, it was very kind of you to help with the neighbours bins and in horrible weather. Plenty of rest and warmth now and tomorrow is another day.
    @Rubee , sorry to hear you've not been feeling too well lately, I hope things improve for you soon. Take care of yourself.
    @Busy-Lizzie , Busy, good luck and all the best with your booster tomorrow. Hope it goes well with no after/side effects for you. I'm sure your daughter will be very glad of all your help and support and I hope she and the children will settle into their new normal and help each other out along the way. Tough times for all the family.
    We are up and out early to have eye tests tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes okay.
    @star gaze lily ,SGL, how is your cold doing? I hope it's not too bad and is beginning to ease off a bit for you. 
    @Chivetalking , Chive, hope things at school have eased down a bit and the children are getting used to the new instructions etc. Also thinking about you and the extended family with their sadness, take care. 
    Am signing out for tonight. Night all.
  • LB how I’m sorry to hear you were soaked and having to sort out the bins yourself.  I hope you’ve been alright since.  Keep warm.  Frustrating regarding the stamps.  I hope you manage to get some and you have a refund.  Rest well tonight Rubee.  Goodnight everyone.
  • @Ladybird4 so sorry to hear ýouve had such an awful day. That was very kind of you to tidy up your neighbours bins. Hope you get a good night's sleep. Have a restful day tomorrow.
    @Dovefromabove glad you're feeling better.
    @Rubee so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly today. Hooe you get a good night's sleep, have a relaxing day tomorrow, take care. Hope your OH is ok and gets a good night's sleep too.
    @Songbird-1 feeling much better this evening, but still have a creaky voice and a bit of a cold. But getting there.
    @debs64 hope your fiancee is feeling ok after his first day back at work. Hopefully it wasn't  too busy and he's not too tired. Gently does it.
    @Biglad hope your wife if feeling ok. Very best wishes, hope she gets well soon.
    Sorry if I've missed anyone, take care, hope your all ok. 
    Night night everyone. Sleep well everyone, sweet dreams 
  • debs64debs64 West Midlands, on the edge of the Black Country Posts: 4,225
    Good morning all. Awake early again so will do a few bits before I go to work. Cold here but dry at least. Son left at 3.30 to start his shift at Aldi but will be home by 12.30 so not too bad. He prefers the very early shifts less annoying customers. 
    We are short staffed at work with people off with covid and others taking lieu days and the Christmas rush is starting so I expect to be busy but I prefer that.
    I hope all who are poorly are feeling better sorry to hear Rubee is under the weather, @star gaze lilykeep warm and well hydrated until you are properly better. 
    @Ladybird4 hope today is a better day 
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,890
    Dec 8 - This is a classic countdown panel from 2004  Snoopy cartoon  Snoopy pictures Snoopy love
    Good morning Debs and all to follow.
    Ruby, I was so sorry to read that you had been feeling poorly all day yesterday. I hope that today you feel fighting fit again.
    Hazel, hope the eye tests run smoothly and you don't have to hang around too much.
    Ante, fingers crossed that your meeting regarding your new business plans is positive and that you can progress further.
    Debs, being busy helps the time to pass quickly I find.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 4,027
    Morning LB and Debs and all those to follow. The eye appointment LB takes up to an hour we've been told, and asmOH has an appointment too, I reckon we'll be ready to get home.
    Cuppa time now. This is too early for me.
    Debs,,hope work is okay for you today. I like your sons thinking regarding his shifts👍
  • Good morning Debs, LB and Hazel.  Hazel I hope your eye tests are soon completed.   Rubee I hope you’re feeling a little better today.   LB did you sleep well after yesterday’s endeavours.  Debs I hope you and your son have a good day.  It’s very dark here and quite cool and wet.  
    Good morning Hazel and RosieBB. Hazel, I like this time in the morning. Its usually peaceful and your cuppa can be really enjoyed. My Bestie hates early morning and thinks I'm weird! She goes to bed very late in the evening so all in all I think we get the same amount of sleep so it doesn't really matter.
    RosieBB, I slept reasonably well last night thank you but woke up to heavy rain and another large puddle in the Crescent. I think we need the Council's gulley and drain cleaner to come along and sort this all out.
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,719
    Good morning everyone. I hope everyone who is feeling unwell is feeling better .I haven’t read back. I am still under the weather but no worse .Thank you for your kind words.
    Good morning Ruby. Its good to hear that you are no worse but have a quiet day today and some rest.