Forum home The potting shed

🌧️ 🐿️ ☔ RESURRECTED 111 ☔ 🐿️ 🌧️

• RubeeRubee Posts: 7,693
    Good morning everyone .Lily I am always half asleep for an hour or so after I get up .LB I thought some of the celebs dancing wasn’t as good as last weeks ,but still very enjoyable .
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,817
    Good morning SGL - you weren't there when I posted - and Ruby. The sun is shining here which makes a pleasant change. Could potter a bit outside later on.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Morning LB and Ruby.
    Feeling more like me now I've had a couple of cups of tea and my breakfast.
    @Rubee there were a a couple of dances that weren't quite as good this week, but I suppose its getting harder now. 
    LB, know what you mean by Tillys not really being a dance. But I really didn't like it and felt she was rather clumpy. Shes obviously Shirley's favourite. Was surprised at her high scores. But the scores were rather random again.
    Think Dan and Tilly could be in the dance off.
  • Meant to say LB good little video.
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 2,061
    Good Morning LB, SGL and Rubee and all to follow, a bright start here today, 
    LB Very pretty earrings lovely idea for a change from studs, have a nice visit to your rellies, 
    SGL Hope you are feeling better now your headache has gone, hope the poppets are all well, 
    Rubee Hope OH is feeling better after his treatment and you are recovered from your recent fall, 
    Hazel Sorry to hear you have a cold, take care of yourself & keep warm,
    Bluebells I hope your foot is getting better from the recent incident and you haven’t any more injuries, 
    Unfortunately I have a head cold, yesterday was a wash out as I didn’t feel like doing much, hoping to get outside today. 
    Have a lovely day everyone. 
    Chive ,sorry to read that you have a cold ,look after yourself .OH is a little better but it does take a week or two for him to settle .I am much better but can’t sit in one position for too long ,my lower back is still uncomfortable .
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,998
    Morning all. @Chivetalking, sorry if I've passed my cold onto you😢 Mine seems to be mainly on my chest, I rather suspect it's a chest infection but you're right, whatever it is,it wipes you out. Dose up, rest and plenty of liquids.Lets hope they don't linger too. I'm going to do a home test thing to test for covid. 
    LB, thanks for explanation about the earrings, I do like the sound of them.It's been years since I wore earrings though so maybe the little holes will have sealed up by now.
    Rubee, ouch, that sounds rather painful for you, bless you. We are a motley crew at the moment aren't we!?😣😞 Take it  easy.
    Have w good day everyone if you can.
    We certainly are Hazel . But we will all keep one another cheerful.Hazel I hope you haven’t got a chest infection, look after yourself . LB has made me interested in wearing earrings again . Like you Hazel ,I haven’t worn any for a long time . I hope I can still get the little posts through the holes .
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,998
    edited November 2021
    Well, I've done the home self test for covid ( gosh, it made my eyes water..) and it's come back negative, so that's good. I hope it isn't a chest infection too Rubee but it really does feel like it at the moment. Might just be the beginnings of a cold though. OH has given me another dose of his foul medicine but I must  admit it seems to be working to a degree.
    It is bitterly bitterly cold here today, OH has popped out to garage and he said it was biting, plus it's windy too, so I'm staying indoors today and getting some indoor jobs done, if  I be bothered. There's always another day isn't there?.............
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 18,378
    There seems to be a really  nasty cold  going round at the moment. Some of our friends have had it.

It's been raining on and off and there is a chilly breeze.

We've just met the new vicar at church, he seems quite dynamic. We are going to a church tea this afternoon, think we'll skip lunch.
    Dordogne and Norfolk