Forum home The potting shed

🌧️ 🐿️ ☔ RESURRECTED 111 ☔ 🐿️ 🌧️

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,079
    Evening all. Enjoyed watching the expertise of all the Strictly Dancers. Glad I don't have to judge.
    T'Bird, most of my earrings are cheap and cheerful too but I had seen these crawler earrings and decided to treat myself. I, too, have a little robin who follows me round the garden waiting for me to overturn delicious treats for him. He is the one who comes and eats out of the bird feeder as I am filling it on the doorstep.
    Busy, your meal out with your OH sounds wonderful.
    Ante, I am glad to hear that you had a sunny warm day - I am SO jealous as true to form it rained here this afternoon.
    Hazel and SGL - here are my earrings:

It is very hard to photograph your own ear but this will give you an idea as to how the earrings look when worn.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    I am signing out for tonight. I do hope you will feel improved tomorrow Hazel (and Debs) and I also hope that everyone has a decent night's sleep.
    Bet your kitchen smells divine T'Bird!
    Happy Saturday Night  Snoopy friday Snoopy love Snoopy

• Hazel enjoy your steam bath and hope it soon passes.  Keep warm.  Lily Well done for doing your hair.  I used to give myself highlights.  I’ve been doing some unmentionables, cleaning the loo and sanitising the sinks.  Busy the pub sounds lovely.  It can be good to stretch your legs after eating.  Alfie was sitting on my knee this evening, a rare pleasure.  LB I hope you love your earrings.  Ante it’s good to get out in the fresh air.  A relaxing picture.
  • @Ladybird4 love your earrings, so pretty. 
    I didn't like Tillys dance tonight. Loved Rose and AJ's
    Hope Debs and her fiance  are ok. And Yvie too.
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,554
    LB, I love your earrings too. Are they for pierced ears as can't quite work out how they go on the ear?
    I wish we had a wee robin in the garden....😢
    Rosie, I had a lovely bath thanks, think the steam has helped too. Signing out for tonight, night all.
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,826
    It's time to go to bed. I'm quite tired from all happenings today.

Good night and sweet dreams.
  • Night night everyone, sleep well and sweet dreams.
  • Morning everyone,  feel rather dozey, need tea 😉☕☕
    Pin by George Oloan on Snoopy  Good morning snoopy Snoopy Happy sunday  images
    Hello everyone. Today should definitely be a day of rest for all the busy people.
    Hazel, the earrings are for pierced ears. If you look at the earrings in the box you can see the shaft that you push through your pierced ear as usual but then you twist the shaft to go upwards at the back of the ear so that the front of the earring appears to crawl upwards at the front of the ear. There is a little vid on YouTube that shows it:
    I have piercings in the top of my ears too and I tend to just wear solitaires or cuffs there but I may have a try at using the crawlers facing downwards - just for a change.

SGL, I found Tilly's 'dance' extremely entertaining but I would be hard pushed to call it a dance. I wasn't that keen on Tom's either. We'll find out tonight how the public voted.
    Yvie, if you get chance to look in, I hope all is well with you.