Forum home The potting shed

🌧️ 🐿️ ☔ RESURRECTED 111 ☔ 🐿️ 🌧️

• Goodnight goodnight LB, goodnight everyone.
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,554
    edited November 2021
    Oh goodness, thought I'd lost you all🥴😬😂 Another thread...
    Lovely xmas cactus Rubee and LB. LB,yes, I think you right in that your cactus may be chilled,so should start feeling better now it's in the warm house. 
    Topbird , I had to quieten down when OH has his ears cleared😂 Very queer sensation,
     for you. 
    Rosie, meds are working a treat thanks. I've ordered four new books on-line tonight, that should keep me going for a while.
    Signing out for now folks, sleep well. 
  • ChivetalkingChivetalking Leigh-on-Sea Posts: 1,809
    Goodnight everyone. 
  • I thought I'd lost you all too!

Love Christmas cactus too, they are all lovely 🌺
    Thank you  @bluebellsinthewild headache has gone. Hope you're feeling much better too. 
    Lovely autumn photo @Ladybird4  I miss woolies too and BHS, loved there lighting department and bedding/Towels.  We still have an M&S in the nearest town, but it's small and not as good as it used to be. 
    Glad you have your hearing back @Topbird some great bargains you found today. I bought some lovely Xmas cards in a charity shop a few weeks ago, great quality and a good price. 
    Need to start writing them,  must try and do some next week. And really must get a wriggle on getting pressies.
    Shame about the fence panels @Biglad hope you managed to get them finished soon.
    @Songbird-1 what book are you reading next, I can't seem to be able to  read much lately, must try harder 😉

Will say goodnight too, sleep well and sweet dreams everyone 

• Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,826
    Good morning to all.

Just pop in to say good morning, and I'm off to nearby city. It's beautiful morning, and yesterday was equally beautiful day. Most of the day I was outside. Day full of visiting shops, GC and Lidl ofcourse is ahead me. 

I meant to say, beautiful Christmas cactus ladies. My died few years ago. 

Have lovely day and see you later.

Here is one panoramic photo from yesterday's walk.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,079
    Good morning Ante and all to follow. Ante that picture is beautiful and the sea looks so calm. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
    210 Best Happy Saturday ideas in 2021  happy saturday snoopy quotes  snoopy love
    I must fill my bird feeder in the back garden today as the birds seem to be emptying it in about 3 days after filling - and it is a big feeder! I need to do some more cutting back and tidying up. I will also bring the rest of my Christmas cacti in out of the GH. Found some old tulip bulbs in the garage and thye need to be picked over and the largest ones planted. A few of my jobs today. Whatever you are doing today, have a good one.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,399
    Good morning everyone .What a super pic ante. You live in a gorgeous area. Enjoy your day shopping.LB enjoy your day ,don’t work too hard .
  • Morning everyone,
    Beautiful photo @Ante30 I could do with a walk along there. Could sit and watch that view for ages.
    I've got to pop out to get a few bits, we cancelled our food delivery this week as we don't really need much. Have you booked your Xmas delivery yet @Ladybird4 we were able to book ours last Tuesday
    Have a good day everyone 
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,554
    edited November 2021
    Morning all.Despite a good night sleep I have woken up with a bit of sore throat and a bad cough. I think a chest infection is creeping on. Nooooo

Thimk I'll take a lazy ramble round that lake @Ante, that might clear the airways, beautiful spot. Enjoy your day full of retail therapy and fun, I'm keeping away from shops now.

LB, still no birds,,not one. Think I'll take the feeder down. We haven't had anything in the garden for months now.Don't know where everything has gone. 
  • RubeeRubee Posts: 7,399
    Hazel sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather .look after yourself. I didn’t have any feathery visitors for several months Hazel ,they are back in abundance now .