Forum home The potting shed

SCAMS!

As criminals are more and more determined to get hold of our cash and have thus become endlessly inventive, I thought perhaps a thread dedicated to the subject, which would show  the range and methods of scums that we are aware of, all in one specific place, might be helpful to us all.

I know that their infinite variety is exhausting but I hope you agree that if we try to help each other- by revealing their tricks- this might protect us somewhat.

I have sent a PM to Artemis, asking her if she could post her earlier scam message here.  She said she would.

• Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 560
    Every day this week, I've been receiving a great variety of these very generous offers; all supplying a link too to be clicked on...

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King

• Zoe P2Zoe P2 Posts: 560
    BenCotto said:
     Eventually I conceded and said Camilla was OK but Prince Charles was slightly shaken. 
    🤣 

BenCotto said:
     one phoned not so long ago asking me if “I was trading” I wholeheartedly agreed and said I was on my way to the CoOp at that very instant to buy potatoes and bread. It seems that was not what they meant.
    I dare not ask what he actually meant!

I have a dream that my.. children.. one day.. will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character

Martin Luther King