Forum homeβ€Ί The potting shed

πŸŽƒ πŸ¦” 🍁 RESURRECTED 110 🍁 πŸ¦” πŸŽƒ

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 6,635
    That'll do LB!!
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
    Let me see if I can put her in now -Β 

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
    See - she's still too big. I copied her from yours so how did you get her nice and small LB?
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,599
    Ladybird4 said:
    Catwoman Whip Villain Sticker - Catwoman Whip Villain Batman Stickers
    Any use T'Bird?
    like it LBπŸ˜‚ I'll keep that. Japan badge eh? Look at you.......πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Its been raining here all afternoon so just having a rest now after getting up to date with washing.

Biglad, are you allowed to say what work you do? You seem to work Β extremely long hours so don't forget the work/ life balance thing.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 33,130
    T'Bird, I'll pm you.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • I had a feeling you put a Miss Whiplash @Topbird πŸ˜‚Β  But thought she was a lot saucier and that's why you deleted her πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£Β 
  • Ante30Ante30 Senj, CroatiaPosts: 1,844
    Afternoon all.
    Just came in from walk with my dog. Last two days are lovely and warm.Β 
    I had some unexpected obligations and few more thing happened so I wasn't here. I was wondering why nobody write anything and just now I saw new Rezz, and you are already at page 6 😜. 
    It should be restful evening.
    Hello there Ante. You know that we are quite good at talking! I hope that you do have a restful evening - give you chance to catch up with Rez

Busy, I meant to say earlier that that is a lovely tradition in France for Toussaint. There is a beautiful cemetery quite near to where my sister and brother-in-law have their caravan in La Londes-les-Maures. Some of the marble headstones are absolutely amazing. I hope that you had a lovely catch up with your friends. Not long now until you head back to Norfolk!
  • Songbird-1Songbird-1 Posts: 3,599
    Have received a phone call Β from doctors today, have booked my flu jab for next Sunday and the booster jab for the following Sunday, thank the Lord. Can’t wait to get them done particularly as case numbers seem to be on the rise. Funnily enough, this area isn’t doing too badly at the moment- now I’ve jinxed it. 😬
    Hello Ante. Glad your weather has settled down and you’ve had a good couple of days and got jobs done . We are due heavy rain and gales tomorrow, yikes😦